At Splitz Gymnastics Club we understand times are different at the moment and with this we are communicating with all parents by email during the various phases of the pandemic.
We have created a short video to let you know the changes to our operational procedures.
You can view the video here.
Please see below some of the changes in the gym that are important for you to adhere to:
- We will be operating a front door drop off and collection – Only gymnasts and coaches are permitted to enter the building.
- The café will be closed and out of bounds to all gymnasts.
- No food is to be brought into the gym.
- Gymnasts should only bring the following items with them; - Water (Sufficient water for the whole training session) - Training Equipment; Bring your own blocks, Ankle Weights & Stretch Bands.
- Class sizes have been reduced to allow social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and throughout the gym.
- There will be gaps between each class to allow the coaching team to fully sanitise the gym and avoid crossovers.
- Drop off – This will be a socially distanced queuing system clearly marked outside of the gym.
- Pick Up – Parents/guardians are advised to remain inside their cars until the class has finished.
We have also adhered to the social distant requirement’s set out by the government and British Gymnastics.